- 20-22 oz. potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- Scrub the potatoes and slice in half lengthwise. Then, cut into strips ½” thick.
- In a large bowl, toss the potato slices in the olive oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the potatoes. Again, toss well.
- Arrange the potato slices on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 min, until turning golden. Flip potatoes and return to the oven.
- Bake for 5-10 more minutes.
Source: Unlimited Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!