- 450 grams Chicken thighs - boneless skinless(cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sake
- 1 teaspoon Ginger - fresh(grated)
- 1/2 cup Potato starch Vegetable oil(for frying)
- 2/3 cup Orange juice
- 1/3 cup Orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Put the chicken in a bowl with the soy sauce, sake and ginger and marinate for at least 15 minutes. When the chicken is done marinating, lightly dust each piece with potato starch.
- Heat a pot with at least 1/2" of oil in it over medium heat until hot. In a separate pan, add the orange juice, marmalade, 2 teaspoons of potato starch and the salt and whisk to combine.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown and transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- When the chicken is done frying, heat the orange sauce over medium high heat, stirring constantly to prevent clumping until the sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Add the fried chicken into the orange sauce and toss to coat. You can garnish it with some chopped red bell pepper for some extra color.
Source: No Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!