- 2 pounds salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (more to taste, if desired)
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or very finely minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets in a large bowl, set aside. In a separate bowl whisk together the honey, lemon zest, garlic, thyme, black pepper, and salt, mixing well to combine. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour this sauce over the salmon fillets, using your hands (or a spoon) to evenly and generously coat them. Remove fillets from marinade and place on prepared baking sheet. Use a small spoon to top each fillet with one teaspoon of remaining marinade. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Remove salmon from the oven and serve at once, with extra lemon wedges.
To make this a well rounded meal try adding a side of rice, broccoli, salad, or potatoes. Salmon will keep, stored in the fridge, for 2 days.
Source: Baker by Nature
Share It To Your Friends!