- 1 cup egg substitute (or 4 large eggs)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups hot, cooked rice
- Combine the egg substitute (or eggs) with the soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat. Sauté the onion and celery 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the ham and sauté until it begins to brown. Add the pineapple and cook until it’s heated through.
- Add the rice to the pan, stirring until combined. Pour the egg mixture over the rice shaking to make sure the egg is distributed throughout the rice mixture. Allow to cook 1 minute before stirring. Stir frequently until the eggs are cooked. Divide evenly between four plates and serve with your favorite egg rolls.
Source: A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Share It To Your Friends!