- 1 kg. tahong (green mussels) – cleaned and rinsed
- 1 medium sized red onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves (crushed and minced)
- 1 finger of ginger (crushed)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tsp. patis (fish sauce)
- 2 tbsp. canola oil (for sauteing)
- Saute garlic until golden brown, followed by the onion, tomato and ginger. Add the patis and continue sauteing for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tahong, stir and cover the pot. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until all the shells open.
- Ready to serve. It can be served with rice.
Share It To Your Friends!