- 4 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 8 Scallions, chopped
- 2 Fresh Green Chilies, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Ground Sichuan Peppercorn
- 4 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- Steamed Rice
- Cucumber slices
- Heat the peanut oil in a large skillet or cast iron pan over high heat until very hot.
- Brown the chicken pieces on both sides. Then push or remove the chicken pieces and set aside.
- Lower the heat slightly, mix in the chopped ginger, scallions, green chilies, garlic, chill flakes, and ground Sichuan peppercorn. Cook, stirring for about a minute. Then add the soy sauce and chicken stock and bring it to a boil and season with sea salt. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer until the chicken is fully cooked, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the chicken pieces with some of the sauce with steamed rice and some cucumber slices.
Source: Food Online
Share It To Your Friends!