- 14 oz. of shredded coconut
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once butter has softened add it to mixing bowl and cream it by gradually adding sugar until blended.
- Then add vanilla extract, eggs and condensed milk.
- Mix all ingredients well. Once mixed, add coconut and stir into mixture using a spatula.
- Once all ingredients are incorporated spoon into mini muffin cups and bake for approx. 15 – 20 minutes until they are slightly golden brown on top.
Source: AJ's Cooking Secrets
Share It To Your Friends!