- 1 head of cauliflower
- A little oil
- 4 eggs, seasoned and beaten well
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 red & 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons with a potato peeler
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 a jar of sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Good pinch of dried chilli flakes
- Fresh coriander to serve
- Whizz chunks of cauliflower in a food processor until you have small grains resembling rice.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and pout in a quarter of the beaten eggs. Swirl round the pan and let cook, then flip and cook the other side. Repeat with the rest of the egg mixture.
- Roll up the 4 mini omelettes and slice into ribbons.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Stirfry the peppers and carrots for a couple of minutes until slightly softened. Add in the cauliflower rice, sundried tomatoes, chilli flakes and stir fry for another minute or two.
- Mix through the eggy ribbons and coriander and serve.
Source: The Hedge Combers
Share It To Your Friends!