- 3 cups baby arugula
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup duck, cooked and shredded (you can substitute chicken or beef etc.)
- raspberry vinegar glaze
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Wash and dry the greens thoroughly. In a large bowl, combine arugula, carrots, and pomegranate seeds.
- Shred the cooked duck into the salad and toss together using your hands or salad tongs.
- Season lightly, then dress with a few tablespoons of olive oil and tart raspberry vinegar glaze.
Source: Saffron & Honey
Share It To Your Friends!