Short Korean Lesson
- MatSal (맛살) = Fake Crab Stick
- GoChu (고추) = Hot Pepper
- 4 Korean Crabsticks (1 Cup Chopped)
- 3 Eggs
- ⅓ Onion (⅓ Cup Chopped)
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Tbsp Carrot
- 1 or 2 Hot Peppers
- 6 Tbsp Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- Chop 4 Korean crabsticks (1 cup), ⅓ of an onion (⅓ cup), 1 Green Onion, 1 Tbsp of carrot, and 1 or 2 Hot Peppers finely. If you do not like hot peppers, you can use sweet peppers instead.
- Break and then beat 3 eggs.
- Add the chopped vegetables and crabsticks to the egg and then mix everything together.
- Add 6 Tbsp of flour to the mixture. I mixed all-purpose flour,Korean pancake mix (Jeon flour), and frying mix to get better texture. If you do not have them, it is okay to just use normal flour.
- Add ¼ tsp of salt and mix again.
- When you scoop the batter, it should not run off the spoon. Get a spoonful of batter.
- In a oiled pan, put a spoonful of batter and make the shape round. Plenty of oil gives better flavor. Fry them on medium with patience.
- When the bottom of the jeon becomes golden brown, flip it over. When the other side of jeon becomes golden brown, it is done.
Share It To Your Friends!