- 1 pound chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh stir-fry noodles
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tsp. saffron flower (to add color)
- 2 tbsps. sugar (white or brown)
- 10 pcs. garlic, crushed and chopped (may include skin for added aroma)
- 6 pcs. dried bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 pc. spring onions, shopped (for garnish)
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Sauté chopped garlic until golden brown.
- Add chicken and continue to cook until all sides are brown, stir occasionally.
- Pour teriyaki sauce and bring to a boil, covered. Continue cooking until chicken are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar and, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove chicken and transfer to plate, leaving the sauce in the pan.
- Pour chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cover. Continue to cook for about 4-5 minutes. Stir frequently but slowly not to crush noodles.
- Transfer noodles to serving plate. Add chicken on the top.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Enjoy with or without rice.
Source: Tilawan Ta!
Share It To Your Friends!