- 3 slices Burgen Soy-Lin bread, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 4 slices prosciutto, excess fat trimmed
- 2 (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 2 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, leaves separated, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parmesan
- 125ml (1/2 cup) 99% fat free caesar dressing
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place bread on 1 tray. Spray lightly with oil. Place prosciutto on the remaining tray. Bake, turning bread once, for 7-8 minutes or until the bread and prosciutto are crisp and golden. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly. Thinly slice.
- Break the prosciutto into shards. Combine the bread, prosciutto, chicken, lettuce, parsley, egg and parmesan in a serving bowl. Drizzle over the dressing.
Share It To Your Friends!