- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 250 grams Chicken breast, skinless, cut into strips
- 200 grams Broccolini
- 2 medium Carrots
- 150 grams Mushrooms
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 Spring onions, sliced on diagonal
- 400 grams Wombok, coarsely shredded (Chinese Cabbage)
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat.
- Stir fry the chicken, for 2-3 minutes then remove from wok and place in bowl, mix well with Oyster sauce and soy, allow to rest.
- Heat remaining oil, stir fry broccolini for 2 minutes, then add the carrot cooked another 3 minutes, then move to bowl with chicken.
- heat remaining oil, then add the mushrooms, garlic and half the shallots for 2 minutes.
- return chicken, brocollini and carrot to wok, add in the wombok, stir frying for another 2 minutes, add a little water if needed. Serve in bowl, with chop sticks, garnished with remaining shallots.
Source: Spark Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!