- 6 to 8 chicken breast halves
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) ketchup
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- Hot cooked rice
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine all remaining ingredients except rice; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer. Serve with rice.
- Freeze option: Cool chicken mixture. Freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through slowly in a covered skillet until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, stirring occasionally.
Source: Taste of Home
Share It To Your Friends!