- 300g beef (I used boneless beef blade)
- 45g (approx 3 tablespoons) of premium dark soy sauce
- 30g (approx 2 tablespoons) of vinegar
- 8 big cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 60g (approx 4 tablespoons) of sugar (Remember, I like tapa prince which is a bit sweet)
- 45g (approx 3 tablespoons) of salt
- Using a meat pounder, smash the beef to tenderize and make the meat thinner. Cut into smaller tapa pieces. This will depend on how big/small you want your tapa to be. Since I’m going for the Tapa-Prince-type, I cut them into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and the chili oil.
- Mix the beef in the marinade until all the pieces are covered with the marinade.
- Cover the container and put in the fridge (not the freezer) for at least 12hours.
Source: In Between Days And Dreams
Share It To Your Friends!