- Chicken breast - 1
- Corn starch - 1 tsp
- Tamari - 1 tsp
- White pepper - Pinch
- Jasmin rice - 4 cups cooked
- Eggs - 2
- Onion diced - 1/2 an
- Carrot diced - 1/2 of a
- Small Red Chilies (with seeds) - 1
- Holy Basil - 1/2 cup
- Green onion - For garnish
- For Sauce
- Sugar, oyster sauce, dark soya sauce - 1/2 TSBP of each
- Fish sauce, Tamari - 1 TBSP of each
- Marinate your protein. Dice the chicken breast and mix with tamari, corn starch and white pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare all of your ingredients. Dice the onions, carrots, and red chili and put it in a small bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Rinse and tear the holy basil into small pieces.
- In a wok, on high heat add a couple of teaspoons of oil to the pan and fry the onions, carrots, and chilli for 30 seconds, add the chicken breast and fry until the meat is 60% cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add a bit more oil and scramble the eggs until it is just a little bit runny, add the rice, the veggies and the meat back to the wok. Add the sauce and fry until well combined and the sauce is evenly mixed. about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the basil.
- This recipe can serve 3 people if you are just eating fried rice, and assuming they love rice. If not, you can serve 4 with sides.
Share It To Your Friends!