- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large honeycrisp apple, fuji or gala apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 2 large shallots, quartered
- 1/4 cup your favorite white wine
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, honey mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and rosemary. Add the chicken to the bag, seal it tightly, and swish it around to coat all the chicken with the marinade. Refrigerate the chicken for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Transfer the chicken and marinade to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Tuck the apple and shallot pieces in between the chicken thighs and pour the white wine over top of everything.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, until the chicken is tender and golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving dish and ladle the pan juices over top.
Source: Food Fanatic
Share It To Your Friends!