- 1 – 184 grams of Century Tuna Chunks in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 sliced soft cheese
- 6 slices of white loaf bread
- In a bowl, Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, bell pepper and onions.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over bread.
- Lay a slice of cheese then roll tightly.
- Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces and serve cut side up to show filling.
Share It To Your Friends!