- 1/4 kilo lomi noodles (flat)
- 1/2 cup pork (sliced into strips)
- 1/2 cup sliced kikiam
- 1/4 cup meatballs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6-7 cups chicken or meat broth
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
- 2 raw eggs
- salt to taste
- Saute garlic and onion. When brown, add pork strips, kikiam, and meatballs. Add patis; stir for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, cover and simmer until water is almost dry. Add broth. Cover and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Drop in noodles. Let boil for 3 minutes and thicken with dissolved cornstarch. Add cobbage Put off the heat.
- Beat eggs and stir in. Do not boil. Serve at once.
Share It To Your Friends!