- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. anisado wine
- 4 tbsps. Datu Puti cane vinegar
- 4 tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. MSG or "vetsin" (optional)
- 2 tbsps. cornstarch
- 1 medium size red onion (chopped finely)
- 2 heads garlic (crushed and chopped finely)
- Wax paper (cut 5x4 inches)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except the pork meat.
- Add the pork and mix thoroughly.
- Chill the pork mixture for three hours in the fridge.
- Pack pork using wax paper: Scoop a tablespoon of pork mixture and put it on top the wax paper. Roll similar to making lumpiang shianghai, and fold the ends.
- Place in the freezer before cooking.
- To cook: Remove from wax paper and cook in half a cup of water and two tablespoons cooking oil.
Share It To Your Friends!