- Chicken 500 Gram, cut into pieces
- Pork 400 Gram, cut into pieces
- Onion 1 Medium, chopped
- Garlic 6 Clove (30 gm), minced
- Canned chickpeas/Chickpea 220 Gram, drained
- Saba banana/Cardaba 400 Gram, sliced
- Potato 300 Gram, cubed
- Tomatoes 2 Medium, sliced
- Tomato puree/Store-bought regular pasta sauce 220 Gram
- Bok choy 200 Gram
- Peppercorn 1 Tablespoon
- Salt 1 Tablespoon (to taste)
- Cooking oil 2 Tablespoon
- Water 1800 Milliliter
1. In a cooking pan heat the oil. Saute garlic and onion until light brown.
2. Put the pork and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and tomatoes then saute for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Fill a casserole with water. Add the sauteed meat and salt. Let it boil. Simmer for 20 minutes until meat softens.
4. Add the potatoes, banana, chick peas, tomato puree and whole kernel peppercorn. Cook for 8 minutes. Add extra salt or ground pepper as needed.
5. Put the bok choy and simmer for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
Recipe: I Food TV
Image: The Food Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!