- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup of nuts - pistachios or roasted peanuts work best (optional)
- ¾ cup of white sugar
- Paper pattie pans
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt butter. Add condensed milk and stir for a 1 minute.
- Add egg yolks and stir. Make sure that you keep an eye on this, otherwise it will burn.
- Once the egg yolk is incorporated add the nuts.
- Keep stirring until the yema is thick. Almost like a paste.
- Take this off the heat and let this cool. Once this is cooled shape into balls and roll in sugar.
- Serve the yema balls in paper pattie pans.
Source: A Cupcake Or Two
Share It To Your Friends!