For the Dressing:
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, minced
- 1 garlic clove, grated or pressed
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Salad:
- 2 cucumbers, spiralized
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup kalmata olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, olives, and red bell pepper. Add the desired amount of salad dressing and toss to combine.
Source: That Oven Feeling
Share It To Your Friends!