- 1/2 kilo fully cleaned goat meat
- 100 grams goat liver
- 1 medium green bell pepper de-seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 pieces “sili pansigang” (banana pepper or chili finger) thinly-roundly sliced
- 3 pieces “labuyo” very finely sliced
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 10 grams cracked black pepper
- 10 grams table salt
- 30 ml. vinegar (cane is suggested)
- 20 ml. “calamansi” juice
- 10 ml. ginger juice
- optional 3 grams MSG
- In suitable casserole, adding 1/3 of your salt, 1/3 of vinegar and enough tap water, boil meat until preferred tenderness.
- In last 2 minutes of boiling add liver.
- Scoop out boiled meat and liver. Slice out skin from flesh. This separation will render highly enticing appeal to finish product. Slice all finely. Set aside.
- Pour in sliced meat/liver unto bowl, add remaining vinegar and salt, “calamansi” and ginger juices and black pepper. Toss and tumble actively to let flavor penetrate the meat.
- Add in “labuyo”, “sili pansigang”, onion, bell pepper and the optional MSG. The more tumbling and tossing, the more your “kilawin” will taste superb. Serve.
Source: The Food Critic
Share It To Your Friends!