- 5 medium potatoes, large diced
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 red jalapeno, sliced, divided
- 2 green jalapeno, sliced, divided
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar of coconut adobo cooking sauce
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place the potatoes, onion and one of each of the peppers on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 35- 40 min. Turning frequently so the peppers don't char too much.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, they don't need to be browned, remove them from the oven.
- Place them in a large saute pan with the coconut adobo cooking sauce. Heat and stir for about 5 min. Serve immediately topped with fresh jalapenos.
Source: Noshing With The Nolands
Share It To Your Friends!