- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized pieces
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon (or more) chives
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ small yellow onion, chopped
- ¾ cup of chopped ham
- 1-2 jars of your favorite alfredo pasta sauce depending on how saucy you want it
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ package of your favorite pasta
- Cook your noodles according to package directions. Drain water when done and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add your chicken, garlic powder and parsley flakes until cooked half way through. Drain the liquid from the chicken.
- Add your chopped onion to the skillet with the chicken and continue to cook until chicken is lightly browned and the onion is soft.
- Turn down heat to medium low and add your alfredo sauce, chopped ham and chives. Stir well. Cook until it begins to simmer then turn to low.
- Add your mozzarella & noodles to your sauce mixture and stir well.
- Top with additional chives and serve with garlic bread, yum!
Source: The Best Blog Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!