- 10-14 medium to large shrimps, deveined and shelled (keep the tails)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 raw eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and devein the shrimp, but be sure to keep the tails. Set aside.
- Use 3 medium sized bowls. Combine the pepper, salt, and flour in the first bowl. In a different bowl, combine the eggs and the garlic powder. Add the bread crumbs to the last bowl.
- Taking the shrimp by the tail, dredge them into the bowl of flour. Be sure that the shrimp is evenly coated. Secondly, dip them into the bowl of beaten eggs. Thirdly, coat each shrimp generously with the dry breadcrumbs. Set them aside.
- Add some olive oil and butter in a preheated frying pan. Fry shrimp over a medium heat for only 2 or 3 minutes or until they turn pinkish in color. Set them aside on a baking tray. Remember, don’t over cook the shrimp or they will become rubbery.
- Generously sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of the shrimp. Place them into a preheated oven set 375 degrees for only about 5 minutes.
- Serve your Parmesan Crusted Shrimp with your favorite brand of dipping sauce. A standard shrimp sauce you can purchase in grocery stores can be used in a pinch.
Source: Cook n' Share
Share It To Your Friends!