- 1/2 cup unsalted Butter
- 2 cup long grain rice
- 4 cup chicken broth or veg broth or water
- 1 purple onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup of frozen peas and corn
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wash rice with water and soak it in water for 15 minutes.
- Chop onion and garlic, set aside.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion, cook stirring until it become translucent.
- Add peas, corn, salt and pepper. Cook for couple more minutes.
- Now add chicken broth and bay leaves. Bring it to boil.
- Add soaked rice into it and close the pan with its lid. Cook untill liquid is asorbed.
- Remove it from heat, discard bay leaves, fluff the rice with fork and Serve hot.
Source: Bhawish's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!