Baked Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients for the custard:
- 10 egg yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
For the toppings: (Optional)
- Or any citrus fruit
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. In a small saucepan over low heat, dissolve the sugar until it is caramelized into a golden brown syrup. Carefully transfer into your baking pan covering its entire bottom.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream together the egg yolks and both the condensed and fresh milk. Add the lemon zest.
4. Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking pan with the caramelized sugar and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for at least 45 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let it cool.
6. Transfer to a serving platter by flipping the baking pan upside down. Top with you fruit of choice.
Source: Jane's Kitchen
Baked Leche Flan Recipe Reviewed by Kusina Master Recipes on Saturday, May 31, 2014 Rating: