Simple Cheese Cake Recipe
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 300ml UHT Milk
- 120g Corn Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Egg Whites
- 2tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
- Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
- Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
- 2 ways to serve – (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy)
Recipe by Wendy Kwan
Simple Cheese Cake Recipe Reviewed by Kusina Master Recipes on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 Rating: